This contest has finished! This is the top 10:
- Legend Of The Bouncing Beholder by @marijnjh
- Tiny chess by Oscar Toledo G.
- Tetris with sound by @sjoerd_visscher
- WOLF1K and the rainbow characters by @p01
- Binary clock (tweetable) by @alexeym
- Mother fucking lasers by @evilhackerdude
- Graphical layout engine by Lars Ronnback
- Crazy multiplayer 2-sided Pong by @feiss
- Morse code generator by @chrissmoak
- Pulsing 3d wires by @unconed
- Submissions may be up to 1k. (And not crash)
- Externals are strictly forbidden, unlike "some" contests. (Good luck minifying jQuery though!)
- Must work on current fx, sa, ch and o. (Let's level the playing field)
- Minification and hacks allowed. (Go nuts)
- Bonus points if your submission fits in one tweet ;)
- Last day to submit is 10 September 2010
Here are five random submissions:
Prizes are handed out in order of winning. This means the first place will receive one for each prize donated. The runners up will receive each prize for as long as one is still available.
- The winners
will be were announced at JSConf.eu!
- $500 (for #1) donated by @nodejitsu, "node.js cloud hosting and consulting" (http://nodejitsu.com, http://github.com/nodejitsu)
- A Lego Mindstorms kit, courtesy of @Q42 (The awesome company I work for! http://q42.nl)
- 5x The book Introducing HTML5, courtesy of @brucel and @rem
- 1x A laminated 1024 Yen note with printed message, courtesy of the Opera Developer Relations team in Japan (http://www.opera.com/developer/)
- 3x a seat at the HTML5 Mobile Pro workshop, courtesy of @thomasfuchs
- 10x beta account to jsFiddle.net, courtesy of @zalun
- 2x Zombie Plush, courtesy of @zombiegames (zombiegames.net)
- Your donation could be here!
The jury consists of these people:
Want to see moar?
Try one of these: